Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Two bits of useful data

First...

I found out when I did the Campus Interview for the Nebraska job that I have been googled, and this blog came up.

So if anyone from Wayne State College is following me, hi!  I loved your school.

Moral of the story--if it is on the internet, they can find it.  Beware what you do.  Though I don't start each job interview with Hi, I am an Aspie, I am clearly fairly open about it and I don't think it has killed my job opportunity.  But I knew, or rather strongly suspected, I would be googled.  I would have done the same.  Just know...this is pretty much SOP now.

Second and totally changing the topic, I give you this link, with a fervent YES.  Also, PLEASE click on the links provided in the article.

Cheers,

EA

No comments:

Post a Comment