Thursday, April 30, 2015

Revival

I realized I haven't written anything in close to a year and a half.

Well.  Mostly because it has been another year of failed job searching, another year of the same old Aspie troubles, another year of being trapped and not getting out.  Another year of working as a substitute teacher and at CSU Stanislaus, two temporary jobs that at least put a paycheck in my pocket.

But hey, my car is paid off!

I have decided to get back into the world of long distance running though.  I've got the Beat the Blerch Marathon in December, and I am going to sign up for the Pony Express Marathon that has its inaugural event next May.  I'm excited about both of these.

And I am probably going to talk myself into a second 50K next February.  It's insanity, but...

Au revoir

EA

No comments:

Post a Comment